This weekend is our monthly patch weekend. All COE servers will be rebooted, so you may experience momentary downtime connecting to:
- COE Email (mail.coe.drexel.edu)
- COE File Servers (files.coe.drexel.edu / cloud.coe.drexel.edu)
- COE Web Services (research group websites)
- COE License Servers (licensenn.coe.drexel.edu)
- COE Hosted Research Servers and Applications
Any loss of connectivity will be temporary, so if you find yourself unable to connect, please try again in a few minutes. Patching will take place between 5pm and midnight on Saturday, and may continue on Sunday if needed.
Please take this opportunity to reboot your own computer if it’s prompting you to install patches. Remember, Windows XP has been officially end-of-life’d by Microsoft, so if you have any Windows XP machines in use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can form a migration/mitigation plan.
Thank you for your help in keeping our computing systems secure!