This weekend is our monthly patch weekend. All COE servers will be rebooted, so you may experience momentary downtime connecting to:
· COE Email (mail.coe.drexel.edu)
· COE File Servers (files.coe.drexel.edu / cloud.coe.drexel.edu)
· COE Web Services (research group websites)
· COE License Servers (licensenn.coe.drexel.edu)
· COE Hosted Research Servers and Applications
Any loss of connectivity will be temporary, so if you find yourself unable to connect, please try again in a few minutes. Patching will take place between 5pm and midnight on Saturday, and may continue on Sunday if needed. Please note that the systems will not all be down simultaneously – patching is limited to one server at a time.
Please take this opportunity to reboot your own computer if it’s prompting you to install patches.
Thank you for your help in keeping our computing systems secure!