Microsoft Office 2010 Activation
*Update* This will only work with default installations of Office (of which almost all are).
- Down load the zip file linked here: OfficeActivation
- Open the file (Windows can handle zip files) and extract it to the root of your Office directory. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14, if Windows says you do not have permission, unzip the file to your “My Documents” folder, and then move it to the folder listed above (and confirm that is what you want to do).
- If you are off-campus, make sure you are connected to Drexel via the VPN.
- Make sure all Microsoft Office programs are closed (Outlook, Excel, Word…) or reboot your computer.
- Right click the OfficeActivation.bat file and run as administrator.
- Open Word. Click file, then Help. It should say: Product Activated.