Setting up Outlook to use COE’s Exchange Server is a straight-forward process from on-campus. Older versions of Outlook, other email clients, or configuring Outlook from off-campus may require additional information.
- Open Outlook
- If this is the first time you’ve opened Outlook, you will be prompted to add an account
- If you already use Outlook to manage other accounts and would like to add your COE Exchange as an additional account, go to File -> Account Settings -> Account Settings -> New…
- Enter your Name, E-mail Address, and Password as instructed by the COE Tech Staff, and then click Next.
- Outlook will search for the server settings.
- Once complete, Outlook will display three green check marks and inform you that Your e-mail account is successfully configured. You may now press Finish.