Faculty, Staff, and Lab Computers
All University-owned computers used for University-related business are entitled to unlimited desktop support from the COE Helpdesk. This includes:
- pick-up and drop-off
- arranging replacement parts under selected warranty programs
- purchasing of replacement parts for repairs not covered under warranty (requires a department or research account number)
- data recovery analysis and attempt
- referral for additional services
Research Group Computers
All computers being used by members of a faculty-led research group for research purposes are entitled to basic support services, including:
- arranging replaceament parts
Student-owned computers are not eligible for service from the COE Helpdesk Staff.
However, students are permitted to bring their computers to the COE
Helpdesk office in Bossone 614 to use the self-service repair equipment.