These instructions will guide you through installing the Drexel VPN Client on a windows machine.
Installing the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client
The newest version of the AnyConnect client will run on Windows 7 and 8.1.
1. To Begin, open internet explorer and browse to https://vpn.drexel.edu
2. Enter your Drexel credentials and click Login.
3. Once logged in, you will see a new page with links and instructions on the right. Click on the “Start Anyconnect” shown below:
4. You will see a new window pop up checking your computer for the required components to run Cisco VPN. You may follow the prompts to allow configuration changes and updates as they appear.
5. Once the prerequisites are met, the installer will ask permission to run. Check the “I accept check-box” and click on Run.
6. One more approval is needed. Allow this as well.
7. The installation has been completed and you should be connected to Drexel through the VPN Tunnel. You will see a gold lock on the system tray next to the clock in the lower right corner of the screen if you are connected properly.
If you have any further issues or the installation fails, please contact us and we will assist.