Software from VMware is available to Drexel Engineers through the VMware Academic Program (VMAP), including access to a host of technical resources. The software packages provided are ideal for instructional and research use, and for gaining hands-on experience with core infrastructure products. Included products are:
- VMware Workstation
- VMware Fusion
- VMware eLearning and VMware Sales Professional training materials
- VMware vSphere Enterprise Plus
- VMware vCenter Server Standard
The free single use licenses provided through VMAP may be used for instruction and non-commercial research only.
- Instructional use is defined as conducting educational classes, labs, or related programs.
- Research use is defined as conducting non-commercial, not-for-profit research projects within an academic department or associated research group.
Accessing VMware Software and eLearning Resources♯
Our VMware Academic Program access is provided through OnTheHub, a service of Kivuto.
Start by visiting Drexel's OnTheHub software portal -- you should be redirected to the Drexel Connect sign-in page.
Once logged in, you may browse the available software catalog, add packages to your cart, and checkout. Once checked out, download links and applicable serial numbers will be provided.
Support for software installed on personally owned computers
CTS support for student owned computer is limited to guided assistance installing the software.