Getting started with Bentley’s STUDENTserver♯
Students must first create accounts via Bentley STUDENTserver, using Drexel's School Code to set up an individual account. This school code can be found on the COE File Server's software share under Bentley in the file
StudentServer School Code.txt.
If you have not previous registered, visit Bentley STUDENTserver and click Register.
Create your account♯
- Add your School Code to that field, as requested in the registration form.
- Add your personal information in the other form fields.
- Submit the form, and an Email will be sent to you from Bentley for further verification. (If you do not see email within a few minutes, check you spam/junk folder)
Verify your account♯
- Click the link in the account verification Email to activate your STUDENTserver account.
- Once you verify your new account, you can log in and access all that STUDENTserver has to offer.
Students have access to: * more than 50 software applications (those with ** after the product name are excluded; products are country-specific where indicated) * on-demand training * training transcripts, to send to potential employers
Downloading the software♯
- Go to the “download” page on STUDENTserver.
- You can search for the application you want, or browse the options and filter by brand, product line, language, and other options.
- Take note of the “site activation key;” this is what you’ll use to activate the product when prompted during the installation process.
- When you’ve found the application you want, click on the All Downloads tab under the product description and find the latest version with your preferred language and download the application by clicking on the green download icon on the right.
- Once the installer is downloaded, open it and follow the instructions. When the product needs to be activated, use the site activation key as described above.
- Go to the Leaning page on STUDENTserver.
- Browse the product categories to find the application for which you want training.
- Click on the blue product name to follow the link to the learning path page on LEARNserver, our training access point.
- Click on find training below the course you want to open up the course materials for download or viewing.
- Once you have completed a training course, you can view and print out transcripts for that course in the “certificate and transcript” page of STUDENTserver.
Students can find a list of recommended learning paths.
- Join Bentley's Academic Programs community on Bentley Communities to get view information on upcoming events, suggested training opportunities, design competitions, and more.
- Visit Bentley's YouTube page to view training views, walkthroughs, and more.
- Bentley's library of on-demand videos can be sorted by product and language.