Skip to content

Other Systems

CTS refers support requests for other systems to the appropriate teams across the rest of the university.

Central Academic Systems

For issues with any Drexel central academic systems, such as Banner, Hyperion, NOLIJ, RightNow, and more, please contact the Academic Information & Systems group.

Engineering CTS maintains a remote desktop server for CoE faculty and staff to access legacy systems such as Hyperion

Campus Classrooms

Many classrooms on campus are supported by Instructional Media Services (IMS). For classroom A/V equipment or service, please contact IMS via email or phone at 215.895.2925.


For issues with your Drexel account, password, or multi-factor authentication setup, please contact the Drexel IT Accounts team via ticket at or by phone at 215.895.2020.

Credit Cards and Purchasing

CTS is available to assist with computer quotes and purchasing, but does not offer any support for purchasing cards, SmartSource, or PaymentNet. For issues with purchasing cards or PaymentNet, please contact the P-Card administrators at or 215.895.2876. For issues with SmartSource, please contact For issues with paying invoices, please contact the Accounts Payable Office at

External User Access

All external users that require regular access to campus resources should have a Non-Employee Associate (NEA) form submitted and approved by HR. Once this form is approved, a valid Drexel account and ID will be issued for the NEA, allowing access to be granted to computers, file shares, and doors protected by card access scanners. Website

For issues related to pages on the College of Engineering's site under, please contact the Engineering Marketing and Communications team. For issues with other parts of the site, please contact the University Communications Web Services team at or 215.895.0202.

Drexel Facilities

COE CTS works closely with Drexel Facilities to resolve building requests such as issues with electrical, lighting, or environmental controls. Departments are welcome to contact Facilities directly for critical issues by calling x1700 (or 215.895.1700 from a non-Drexel phone).

If you do not have a WebTMA account, you can submit a non-chargable work order (any issues in shared spaces such as hallways or restrooms, lights out, outlet not working, etc.) via the Work Order Request link under the Administrative Tools and Resources section of the Employee tab in Drexel One.

If you have a WebTMA account for submitting facilities requests, you can log in directly to submit a work order.